Planning and preparation are always involved when hosting an outdoor event! This is even more so during the winter season when the weather is cooler.
- Portable tents. When hosting an outdoor event or function, it is important to plan for the chance of precipitation (no matter what season)! If forecasts are predicting even a slight possibility of rain or snow during the day of your outdoor event- be prepared by having portable pop-up tents to cover your guests. Guests who are cold and wet are less likely to enjoy themselves during your big day. By having a tent for inclement weather will save the day if it begins to rain/snow, especially with winter temperatures.
- Portable heaters. For an outdoor event held during winter months, it’s a good idea to have a heat source for guests. Portable heaters range in size and functions and also offer guests a warm retreat between socializing and enjoying winter’s outdoor charm.
- Heated portable restrooms. One of the most important amenities you MUST offer your guests is a restroom, especially at an outdoor event where public restrooms may not be available! We recommend using a luxury heated portable restroom trailer. Standard portable stalls may make guests uncomfortable and chilly when the time to relieve themselves’ arrives! Heated restrooms provide your guests with not only a place to relieve themselves comfortably, but luxury portable restrooms also include benefits such as: controlled temperatures, private stalls, hot/cold water, and hand-selected interior detail and décor to compliment the theme of your outdoor event. At Edmunds Waste Removal, we offer several luxury portable restrooms equipped with a variety of finishes and styles. If you have any questions, or would like to reserve a luxury portable restroom for your outdoor event, contact us today!
- Warm snacks and food. If you are planning on offering snacks or entrees to your guests at your outdoor winter event, make sure they are warm! Warm breads, comforting flavors, and hearty or steamy foods will make your guests mouths’ water will keeping their bellies warm and content!
- Warm beverages. Offering water is always a standard to serve guests when hosting an event, but when choosing additional beverages, think of ones on the warmer side! A few of our favorite warm beverages include: coffee, hot cocoa, and hot apple cider. These heated beverages will keep your guests refreshed and will also provide warmth to cold hands while being held!
- Warm accessories. Some guests may come a little underdressed or feel the cold of winter a little quicker than others! Provide a tasteful stand or booth where guests may find a warm shawl or instant heat packs to warm up again!
Just because it’s a little chilly outside, it doesn’t mean you can’t have a wonderful outdoor event! Plan your day ahead of time and prepare for accommodating your guests to suit your outdoor setting!