At Edmunds Waste Removal, we hope to be more than just the restroom trailer providers for your event. No matter what kind of celebration you’re throwing, we want to help you plan it perfectly! Here are five tips for planning your fabulous outdoor party:
• Don’t limit your venue. Outdoor parties are a great opportunity to be really creative with your venue, so don’t feel like you have to limit your event to just a lawn or backyard. Historic sites, woodland areas, and city spaces are all options as well. Let your imagination run wild, but just check to see if the venue you want requires any permits for outdoor events.
• Keep everyone informed! Having an outdoor party in summer? Tell your guests if there will be any opportunities to be indoors in case of rain or a major heat wave. Let people know what time food will be served for longer events.
• Let it shine. Don’t forget the lights at your outdoor party. Elegant string lights can give off a fun ambience and help your guests’ eyes adjust as the night progresses.
• Don’t forget the seating! Especially for outdoor parties, it’s important to make sure guests who want the option of sitting down can do so. For more casual outdoor events, pretty blankets and quilts can allow people to gather, picnic-style.
• Master your music. Too loud, and guests will avoid the speakers; too soft, and no one can hear the music. For the best musical setup, try four or more speakers set at a lower volume and spread across the space. You can’t go wrong with upbeat classics, but throw in newer favorites as well. Ideally, plan for five hours of music so that tracks aren’t repeated over and over.
Don’t forget the luxury restroom trailers so that you’ve got all the amenities you could need at your event space. What tips to you use for throwing a fabulous outdoor party? Tell us in the comments.